Toshiba’s Cambridge Research Laboratory is a world-leading industrial research centre dedicated to fostering innovation through basic and applied research in physics, engineering and computer science. Our mission is to create core technology that can be translated into future products. With more than 50 years of technology innovations in voice, language and knowledge, Toshiba has recently created an artificial intelligence platform for business to business applications and services and it is part of the Toshiba Internet of Things architecture, SPINEX.
Visit the sponsor’s website: www.toshiba.eu/eu/Cambridge-Research-Laboratory/
Job openings at TOSHIBA
- Conversational Systems Researcher
The Speech Technology Group of Toshiba Research Europe is looking for an exceptional candidate to join our team of researchers. We seek a creative mind who can significantly advance the state-of-the-art in the domains of spoken dialogue and automatic question answering.
- Develop and investigate new ideas in human language technology and machine learning
- Contribute to Toshiba’s future technologies
- Attend conferences to present your work and represent Toshiba
- Background in research related to spoken dialogue systems
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning
- Good publication record at major conferences and journals
- Python programming skills
- Self-motivated and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are part of the Cambridge Research Laboratories of Toshiba Research Europe and based in Cambridge, UK. Our current core competences are in the areas of automatic speech recognition and data-driven dialogue systems, enabling the creation of advanced, natural, and speech-enabled human-machine interfaces. We are an academic, research-oriented team, working on a number of relevant themes to support Toshiba’s AI platform for business to business applications and services.
Meet us during SLT 2018 if you need further details or visit: https://www.toshiba.eu/eu/Cambridge-Research-Laboratory
To apply send your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com